Screenr is a free screen recording tool, easy to use to support language teaching. The following are a few voice-over videos I had my students do in a pronunciation seminar.
Pronunciation: Pausing in speech
Pronunciation: Sentence Stress
To make voice-over videos, simply
- Go to Screenr
- Click the “record” button
- Resize the frame around a video on your computer
- Turn the sound of the video off
- Start recording
- When you’re done, you can see your voice-over on the screenr page
- To save or publish the video, you’ll need to sign up for an account.
Have fun with it!Read more "Using Screenr in language teaching"